With many types of mortgage programs available it is important to evaluate each clients’ particular set of needs. When deciding on what loan program is best, here are some important questions to consider:
- How much of a mortgage payment can I afford on a monthly basis?
- How much of a down payment can I afford?
- Do I want low payments for a longer term or higher payments for a shorter term?
- How many years do I want to pay for my home?
- How long do I intend to own this home?
- Will my finances change over the next few years?
Your answers to these questions, along with your supporting loan documentation can help your mortgage loan officer determine what loan program best accomplishes your goals.
We offer the following loan programs:
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans
- Veteran Administration (VA) Loans
- Conventional Fixed Rate Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- USDA Rural Development (RD) Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
- Portfolio Loans
If you have additional questions or concerns, want to find out if you qualify for one of these loans, or want to apply, please contact us.